[ Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 4 ]
This is a Chinese home-style seaweed soup with minced pork. It is delicious, nutritious and super easy to make in no time!
16 g Seaweed
270 g Minced Pork
9 pcs meatall
1½ L Water
8 g Ginger Slices
1 Tsp Salt
½ Tsp Chicken Powder
½ Tsp Corn Starch
¼ Tsp Sesame Oil
½ Tsp Light Soy Sauce
¼ Tsp White Pepper Powder
1. Soak seaweed (16 g) for 15 min, rinse and drain and set aside.
2. Rinse meatball (9 pcs) and set aside.
3. Mix chicken powder (½ tsp), corn starch (½ tsp), light soy sauce (½ tsp), sesame oil (¼ tsp) and white pepper powder (¼ tsp) with minced pork (270 g), marinate for 15 min.
4. Bring a pot of water (1½ L) to a boil, add ginger slices (8 g).
5. Slowly add the minced pork, and then add seaweed and meatballs, cover and simmer over medium heat for 10 min.
6. Add salt (1 tsp) and chopped scallion, mix well and serve.